- Height: 90mm 3 1/2"
- Double old-fashioned whiskey glass
- Freeze for just 4 hours
Corkcicle have turned their hands to the most distinguished drink of them all, whiskey! The Whiskey Wedge is their latest offering, it adds a new slant on whiskey drinking! The glass combines both a great style point of view as well as its usability and coolness. This clever way perfectly chills, but doesn’t water down your favourite spirits. It’s designed to melt at a slower rate than smaller traditional ice cubes, the Whiskey Wedge helps retain your drink’s full flavour.
How the Corkcicle Whiskey Wedge works:
- Place the silicon over the top of the old-fashioned tumbler.
- Fill the glass with water through the fill hole on the top of the silicon. Fill to the marked “Fill Line” and be careful not to overfill.
- Store flat in a freezer for at least 4 hours. Remove the silicon from the glass by pulling up on corner tab, placing your fingers in the two holes on top of the silicon form and pulling upwards.
- The glass will now contain a perfect wedge of slow-melting ice.
- Fill with your favourite whiskey or spirit and enjoy!
- Smooth silicone mould with fill line
- Melts at a much slower rate than regular ice so your whiskey retains its flavour
- Works well with other drinks and spirits
- Freezes in 4 hours (or less, depending on your freezer)
- Kit includes glass and mould
- Glass Measures approximately 140mm(W) x 90mm(H) x 90mm(D)
Corkcicle Whiskey Wedge Glass
one month ago
Rather large wedge glass not suitable for small hands