This fine Rose Petal corkscrew makes a fine gift and is an ideal tool for any discerning wine enthusiast.
The Forge de Laguiole Corkscrews are handmade and are prized by connoisseurs and wine sommeliers around the World. These corkscrews are is the result of collaboration between Forge de Laguiole and a group of professional wine waiters (sommeliers). Its ergonomic design, elegance and functionality won it the coveted prize Design + in Frankfurt, Germany.
The Rose Petal handle model has a foil cutter blade, bottle opener, 5 long spiral stainless steel screw, boot lever, two bolsters and plates, spring and the famous Forge De Laguiole logo on the foil cutter.
About the Forge De Laguiole Corkscrew Rose Petal Handle
- Material: Clear Acrylic & Stainless Steel
- Length: 120mm
- Features the Forge de Laguiole logo and ‘Made in France’ text
- Shiny stainless steel finish
- Handmade from start to finish by one single artisan
- Supplied with a leather pouch
- Includes a fold out blade and corkscrew
- Wineware recommends that you wash by hand
- All Laguiole Corkscrews include a life time guarantee
- The screw with its 5 turn grooved spiral assures perfect penetration in the cork
- The lifter is moulded in the foundry and designed for ease of use and intensive long-term utilization
This corkscrew is supplied in a double buttoned black leather pouch imprinted with the famous Forge de Laguiole logo.
Handmade & crafted in France
Wineware are a certified stockist and supply genuine Laguiole corkscrews.
Forge De Laguiole Corkscrew Rose Petal Handle
5 days ago
Forge de Laguiole corkscrews were recommended by Chris when I ordered two Chateau Laguiole corkscrews earlier. He was correct. They are very well made and a more deco/modern corkscrew that others. High quality, well balanced, and visually appealing.
Purchased as a gift that was very well received.
Package arrived in the States by FedEx from the UK in two days service.
Great product and stellar service.