Built-In Wine Cabinet - Housing Unit Required
- Max Capacity: 18 (normal bordeaux bottles 0.75Ltr)
- Max Net Capacity: 46 litres
- Temperature Zones: 1 (Constant temperature throughout)
- Temperature Range: +5°C to +20°C
- Dimensions (cm) H/W/D: 45/56/ at least 55
- Colour: Black (side walls)
- Door Assembly: Insulated Glass Door, handle and frame free
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Free Mainland UK Delivery
Wine storage cabinets offer similar conditions to a wine cellar. The temperature in these appliances remains constant throughout the interior of the cabinet and can be set to between +5°C and +20°C, as required. Wine storage cabinets provide the most suitable conditions for long-term storage and ageing of wine. Depending on the temperature set, these appliances can also store larger wine stocks at the perfect serving temperature. In the GrandCru range, Liebherr offers wine storage cabinets of various sizes and designs.
Cabinets are usually in stock and are delivered between 7 - 10 working days, but can take up to 4 - 6 weeks. Availability and delivery dates will be confirmed.
Prices Include VAT & Free Mainland UK Delivery
Single Temperature Wine Cabinets are designed for the long term storage of wines – one temperature throughout the appliance.
Liebherr Wine Cabinet - WKEgb582 Additional Information
- 2 Year Guarantee on all Liebherr Wine Cabinets
- Flush-fitted insulated glass door / built-in appliance
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Energy consumption per year / 24 h: 106 / 0.290 kWh
- Max. Bordeaux bottles 0.75l: 18
- Gross/net capacity: 48 / 46l
- Sound power level: 34 db(A)
- Climate rating: SN-ST (from +10 °C to +38 °C)
- Black insulated glass door, handle and frame-free
- Voltage / Connection rating: 220-240 V/0.5 A
- All Liebherr cabinets are supplied with a 2 metre electrical lead
- Packaged Dimensions (cm) H/W/D: 51/62.2/61
- Interior LC display, touchscreen controls
- Digital temperature display
- Warning signal in case of malfunction: visual and audible
- Audible door alarm
- Child lock function
- 1 temperature zones, can be regulated between +5 °C and +20 °C
- 1 adjustable refrigeration circuit
- Convection cooling, FreshAir active carbon filter
- Humidity regulation via controllable ventilation
- LED lighting with on/off function, dimmable
- Beechwood shelves
- 3 shelves, of which 2 on telescopic rails
- Folding door with TipOpen technology
- Replaceable door seal
- Concealed hinge with restricted opening
- Forced air system
- Defrosting: Automatic
- Insulated Glass Door is UV protected
- Drop down door
We recommend storing ALL Wine Cabinets / Fridges shown on our site to be stored within your home. Do not place it in an outhouse.
Please inform us if you require your wine cabinet to be delivered up or down stairs, otherwise the courier may only be able to deliver to the ground floor.
Liebherr Wine Cabinet Active Charcoal Filter
Every Liebherr Wine Cabinet comes with an active charcoal filter, we do recommend replacing it in your cabinet every 12 months.
- Prevents odours affecting the taste of wines inside your wine cabinet
- Optimal air quality
More information on the Liebherr Wine Cabinet Active Charcoal Filter.
Further Information and Guides
Read our Single Temperature Wine Cabinet / Cooler Buying Guide!
Wineware Price Match: Click here to view Wineware's Price Match.
Delivery Information: Click here to view Liebherr's Delivery Information.
Liebherr Refrigeration Built-in 2019/2020 Brochure
Under 100 Bottles
Liebherr GrandCru Built-In Single Temperature Wine Cabinet - WKEgb582