- Max Capacity: 51 (normal bordeaux bottles 0.75Ltr)
- Max Net Capacity: 169 litres
- Temperature Zones: 2
- Temperature Range: +5°C to +20°C
- Dimensions (cm) H/W/D: 122-123.6/56-57/ at least 55
- Colour: Black
- Door Assembly: Insulated glass door, handle and frame free
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Free Mainland UK Delivery
About the Liebherr EWTgb2383 Wine Cabinet
The Liebherr Vinidor EWTgb2383 model is easy to use and accommodating thanks to the two temperature zones within the wine cabinet. You're able to programme both zones independently to the precise temperature you require between +5°C and +20°C, perfect for storing red wine, white wine and champagne, at their optimum serving temperature. The Vinidor appliances also offer the perfect climate conditions for long-term wine storage too, the varying size of each zone together with the fully adjustable temperature controls, makes this appliance suitable for all types of wine collections.
Cabinets are usually in stock and are delivered between 7 - 10 working days, but can take up to 4 - 6 weeks. Availability and delivery dates will be confirmed.
Prices Include VAT & Free Mainland UK Delivery
About 2 to 3 Temperature Wine Cabinets
2 to 3 Temperature Wine Cabinets are designed for storing different wines in different sections within the appliance. You can set the different sections to different temperatures, depending on what you’re storing and whether it’s for the short or long term.
Liebherr Wine Cabinet EWTgb2383 - Additional Information
- 2 Year Guarantee on all Liebherr Wine Cabinets
- Flush-fitted insulated glass door / built-in appliance
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Energy consumption per year / 24 h: 152 / 0.414 kWh
- Max. Bordeaux bottles 0.75l: 51
- Gross/net capacity: 195 / 169l
- Sound power level: 34 db(A)
- Climate rating: SN (from +10 °C to +32 °C)
- White insulated glass door, handle and frame-free
- Voltage / Connection rating: 220-240 V/2.0 A
- All Liebherr cabinets are supplied with a 2 metre electrical lead
- Packaged Dimensions (cm) H/W/D: 134/63.9/63.9
- Interior LC display, touchscreen controls
- Digital temperature display for both wine zones
- Warning signal in case of malfunction: visual and audible
- Audible door alarm
- Child lock function
- 2 temperature zone, can be regulated between +5 °C and +20 °C
- 2 adjustable refrigeration circuits
- Convection cooling, FreshAir active carbon filter
- Humidity regulation via controllable ventilation
- LED Interior lighting with on/off function, dimmable
- Beechwood shelves
- 6 Shelves, of which 4 on telescopic rails, of which 1 is a presentation shelf
- Height-adjustable feet at front
- Right hand hinge, reversible
- Replaceable door seal
- Concealed hinge with restricted opening
- Forced air system
- Insulated Glass Door is UV protected
We recommend storing ALL Wine Cabinets / Fridges shown on our site to be stored within your home. Do not place it in an outhouse.
Please inform us if you require your wine cabinet to be delivered up or down stairs, otherwise the courier may only be able to deliver to the ground floor.
Liebherr Wine Cabinet Active Charcoal Filter
Every Liebherr Wine Cabinet comes with an active charcoal filter, we do recommend replacing it in your cabinet every 12 months.
- Prevents odours affecting the taste of wines inside your wine cabinet
- Optimal air quality
More information on the Liebherr Wine Cabinet Active Charcoal Filter.
Further Information and Guides
Read our 2/3 Temperature Wine Cabinet / Cooler Buying Guide!
Wineware Price Match: Click here to view Wineware's Price Match.
Delivery Information: Click here to view Liebherr's Delivery Information.
Liebherr Refrigeration Built-in 2019/2020 Brochure
Under 100 Bottles