- Capacity: 120 Bottles (10 x 12)
- Width: 1200mm 47 1/2"
- Height (Total): 1492mm 58 13/16"
- Height (Per Layer): 140mm 5 1/2" (10 Layers)
- Depth: 295mm 11 5/8"
- Easy to assemble, no tools required!
- Suitable for both standard Wine and Champagne bottles
The Modularack Wine Racks simply slots together and doesn’t need any tools or DIY skills to assemble. Have your wine rack ready in a matter of minutes and add more layers as your wine collection grows, resulting in a sturdy and attractive professional wine rack with no cutting, drilling or hammering required!
The Modularack Wooden Wine Racks are imported from Australia exclusively by ourselves. Each piece is manufactured from plantation grown Australian Pine which is a unique hardwood that will not easily dent, turn yellow or fade.
Click here to find out more information about the Modularack Wine Racks.
Please Note: This wine rack is 1 x 72 bottle Modularack and 2 x 24 bottle Modularacks + top.
Additional single layers are also available - Please Note: 2 Additional Layers is the equivalent of a 24 bottle modularack.
Modularack Wine Racking System offers:
- Quick and easy to assemble
- No tools required to build
- Simply fit pieces together
- Strong and stable
- Large bottle storage capacity
- Your wine rack can grow at the same pace as your collection
- Environmentally Sound – Australian Plantation Pine
- Won’t dent, turn yellow, fade or discolour
- A true cellar atmosphere in your own home
- Makes a great gift for any wine enthusiast
Modularack Assembly Instructions
- Set two beams apart with the groves facing upward.
- Place two crossbars of the length you have chosen and insert them into the beam groves. Be sure the ends of the crossbars are flush fitted with the beams.
- Build additional rows by setting two more beams on the top of the crossbars on top of that. If you stack more than 7 layers high you should consider some stabilizing connections to the wall.
This product is exclusive to Wineware in the UK
Do you need any wine bottle neck tags?
Modularack Wooden Wine Rack 120 Bottle - Natural Pine with Top 10 x 12
one year ago
Unfortunately the quality of the cutting of the slots on the packs supplied to me, has meant there are several slots which are now packed with filler to produce a stable framework on which to place the wine.
Visually the unit is great and is a good storage system, unfortunately the structural issues mean I can only give it two stars