- Capacity: 72 Bottles (6H x 12W)
- Width: 1200mm 47 1/2"
- Height (Total): 840mm 33 3/16"
- Height (Per Layer): 140mm 5 1/2" (6 Layers)
- Depth: 295mm 11 5/8"
- Easy to assemble, no tools required!
- Suitable for both standard Wine and Champagne bottles
Featured in The Independent's 'The Ten Best Wine Racks'.
The Modularack Wine Racks simply slots together and doesn’t need any tools or DIY skills to assemble. Have your wine rack ready in a matter of minutes and add more layers as your wine collection grows, resulting in a sturdy and attractive professional wine rack with no cutting, drilling or hammering required!
The Modularack Wooden Wine Racks are imported from Australia exclusively by ourselves. Each piece is manufactured from plantation grown Australian Radiata Pine which is a unique hardwood that will not easily dent, turn yellow or fade.
Click here to find out more information about the Modularack Wine Racks.
Modularack Wine Racking System offers:
- Quick and easy to assemble
- No tools required to build
- Simply fit pieces together
- Strong and stable
- Large bottle storage capacity
- Your wine rack can grow at the same pace as your collection
- Environmentally Sound – Australian Radiata Plantation Pine
- Won’t dent, turn yellow, fade or discolour
- A true cellar atmosphere in your own home
- Makes a great gift for any wine enthusiast
Modularack Assembly Instructions
- Set two beams apart with the groves facing upward.
- Place two crossbars of the length you have chosen and insert them into the beam groves. Be sure the ends of the crossbars are flush fitted with the beams.
- Build additional rows by setting two more beams on the top of the crossbars on top of that. If you stack more than 7 layers high you should consider some stabilizing connections to the wall.
This product is exclusive to Wineware in the UK
Do you need any wine bottle neck tags?
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this form you agree that we will be able to use your submission, should we approve it, on our website. We reserve the right to cancel certain reviews.
Modularack Wooden Wine Rack 72 Bottle - Dark Stain 6H x 12W
one year ago
Incredibly pleased with this. Really easy to put together - took 5 minutes. Looks great!
Mrs Elizabeth McCree
one year ago
It is a sturdy piece, however it was necessary to place a strip of wood on each shelf between the front and back slats to stop a bottle slipping through. Also added non-slip felt on each bottle holder. Am now happy.
2 years ago
Speedy delivery to France. Solid and smart dark wood wine rack. Well made. Looks fab in the dining room. Happy days.
3 years ago
brilliant! Strong, easy to assemble. Does the job.
3 years ago
Excellent Quality..Easy to Assemble, Heavy Duty Wood.