Multi-feature temperature/humidity recorder is quick and easy to use, as well as being highly accurate. The instrument automatically stores and displays both maximum and minimum, readings of relative humidity (RH) and temperature. It sits within a small bracket which you're able to fit securely to the wall.
Wine Cellar Thermo Hygrometer features:
- Temperature and RH measurement displayed simultaneously for direct comparison
- Temperature can be displayed in both Degree Centigrade and Fahrenheit
- Automatically displays RH readings as:
- Wet: over 65%RH
- Dry: below 45%RH
- Comfort: between 45%RH to 65%RH
- Impressive measuring range 0°C to 50°C, 25%RH to 95%RH
- Accuracy of temperature measurement + 1°C (between 0°C to 40°C), + 7% (elsewhere)
- Accuracy of humidity measurement + 5%RH (between 40%RH to 80%RH), + 2°C (elsewhere)
- Standard AAA batteries included
- Dimension of Unit: 100mm high x 72mm Wide
- Presented in a printed gift box.
Application is ideal for:
- Wine Cellars
- Art galleries
- Clean rooms
- Computer rooms
- Electronic Assembly
- Energy management
- Food production
What is a Thermo Hygrometer?
A Thermo Hygrometer is a device used measuring humidity and air temperature within a confined space. Humidity is a representation of the concentration of water vapour in the air where the value is shown as a percent, within wine cellars and room this is vital to be constant around 60% > 65%. The air temperature should also be a constant figure and should not fluctuate, this should be around 11°C > 14°C for wine cellars.
Wine Cellar Thermo Hygrometer Drt880