If you are looking for a present for a wine lover or enthusiast, it can often be quite a challenge, to say the least, and you may feel you have hit a brick wall. Do you buy a vintage bottle or play safe and stick with what you know is their favourite wine? Cross those ideas off your list and, in fact, bin it! Your online present list is here.
What should I buy?
As wine lovers ourselves, we know one of the best presents to give is a wine tasting gift set. Wine tasting kits are great for home entertaining and continuing to test your wine knowledge in the comfort of your own living room.
We offer a Wine Tasting Set that includes the following:
- – Blind tasting covers (pack of 10)
- – ISO tasting glasses (box of 6)
- – 10 x slow pourers (green)
- – A wine spittoon
Alternatively, you can make your own wine tasting gift sets, collating a few different items that might be more suited to yourself or your lucky recipient! We have put together some ideas below of some other items based on our knowledge of wine tasting and wine events.
Product ideas for a wine tasting gift
- – Standard glass, and most popular for wine tastings
- – Ultra-clear, durable glass
- – Recognisable shape and style
- – Suitable for red, white, champagne, sparkling wine and fortified wines
- – ISO wine glasses are also available in 12cl, 31cl and 41cl sizes
- – Attractive and modern design
- – Highly informative wine maps of the most popular regions around the World
- – Great idea for a wine enthusiasts wine cellar or wine room
- – Ideal for framing – 24″ by 36″ (610 x 914mm)
- – Expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper
- – Essential tool for wine tastings
- – When the funnel is inserted, the spittoon holds 2L of liquid
- – Designed to hold excess (tried/tasted) wine
- – Easy to use, clean and store
- – Supplied with a detachable plastic funnel
- – Test your wine tasting ability
- – Wine bottles are easy to cover (velcro strap)
- – Fits most wine and champagne bottles
- – 10 individually numbered sleeves
- – Easy to use
- – Fits in your pocket
- – Stylish
- – Presented in a Black Gift Box
- – This product is exclusive to Wineware in the UK
- – Available in soft or hardbound
- – Water-resistant wine tasting guide
- – Elegant and stylish design
- – Suitable for all skill levels
Of course, we would suggest including a special bottle of wine for good measure! Taking the time to choose what to include in your wine tasting gift set means you can tailor the gift to your recipient’s likes and dislikes while making your gift 100% unique. You have a good starting point if you know a particular brand they are keen or fond of, so make your wine gift set treasured for years to come.
Feel free to browse our great range of wine tasting accessories. If you need any further advice on your wine gift set combination or wine accessories, please call us on 01903 786148 or fill in our online enquiries form.