Whether you’re learning about wine or a fan of California wines, this map is an essential reference.
- Attractive - 24" by 36" (610mm x 914mm)
- Accurate - extensively researched
- Up to Date - the only up to date wine map of California currently available
- In Context - comparative latitudes of other world wine regions
- Expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper.
- Suitable for framing.
- California wine regions have become vastly more complicated since Napa Valley was officially recognized as an AVA (American Viticultural Area) in 1981. There are now 108 AVAs as more winemakers define themselves by regional differences in addition to grape variety.
The California wine map is also available in a metro style.