A fun and informative way to look at the wine regions of France in a metro style.
- Perfect for all levels of wine knowledge
- An excellent teaching tool for novices and a cool gift for intermediate and expert wine enthusiasts
- The major wine regions of France and their appellations shown clearly in their relative positions
- Major grape varieties shown in context with their corresponding appellations
- Major geographical features and architectural landmarks indicated
- 18" x 24" (457mm x 610mm)
- Expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free matte paper
- Suitable for framing
- Published September 2011
Click here to see more about the entire De Long Wine Map Collection!
Also available with the California Metro Map at a reduced price. If you're also interested in French Cheese, see the De Long Cheeses of France Chart!
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this form you agree that we will be able to use your submission, should we approve it, on our website. We reserve the right to cancel certain reviews.
De Long’s Metro Wine Map of France - Wine Regions
one year ago
It's a good quality product, thick paper, well printed. Informative! I'm sure the recipient will love it.
2 years ago
It's a great map, I saw it in a friends house in France and thought it a great informative gift
2 years ago
Saw the Wine Map in the Reception at RudeWine, Ledbury and noted down the details. Ordered three for Christmas presents and received them the next day. Very pleased with service, and of course, with the Map itself.
3 years ago
A great introduction to the complex world of French wine appellations - a classic .