- Perfect for all levels of wine knowledge. An excellent teaching tool for novices and a cool gift for intermediate and expert wine enthusiasts
- The major wine regions of France and their appellations shown clearly in their relative positions
- Major grape varieties shown in context with their corresponding appellations
- Major geographical features and architectural landmarks indicated
- 18 x 24 inches (457mm x 610mm), expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free matte paper, suitable for framing.
Also available with the California Metro Map at a reduced price.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this form you agree that we will be able to use your submission, should we approve it, on our website. We reserve the right to cancel certain reviews.
De Long’s Metro Style Wine Map of France
2 months ago
It's a great map, I saw it in a friends house in France and thought it a great informative gift
9 months ago
Saw the Wine Map in the Reception at RudeWine, Ledbury and noted down the details. Ordered three for Christmas presents and received them the next day. Very pleased with service, and of course, with the Map itself.
one year ago
A great introduction to the complex world of French wine appellations - a classic .