Whether you’re learning about wine or a fan of Italian wines, this map is an essential reference.
- The only up to date wine map of Italy produced in the past 20 years.
- Includes all wine regions in Italy as well as adjacent wine regions in France, Switzerland, Slovenia, Croatia and Tunisia.
- Detailed maps of Piedmont DOCs, DOCGs and Chianti subzones.
- Attractive - 24" by 36" (610 x 914mm), expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper. Suitable for framing.
- The Wine Map of Italy also includes an 8 page index booklet.
No wine producing country - not even the great France - can rival Italy in its vast diversity of wine styles, grape varieties and geography. Wine is so intertwined with the life and land of the Italians that it is popularly considered one giant and great vineyard. Indeed, the ancient Greeks called their Italian colonies Oenotria, the land of wine.
Also available is an Italian Bookshelf edition.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this form you agree that we will be able to use your submission, should we approve it, on our website. We reserve the right to cancel certain reviews.
De Long’s Wine Map of Italy
3 months ago
i already have the map of France. We love it. It provides hours of endless fascination. So this will be a new journey to enjoy
9 months ago
Map is brilliant, have bought as a gift before. Recipients both loved it!