This De Long wine map was released in 2017 and covers the popular wine country of South Africa.
- Accurate and extensively researched
- Informative - statistics on vineyard areas and grape varieties are shown
- In Context - comparative latitudes of other World wine regions
- Features the popular wine regions of Paarl & Stellenbosch and Robertson
- Attractive - 24" by 36" (610 x 914mm)
- Expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper.
- Suitable for framing.
- Published June 2017
All of the maps are made using the latest mapping technology, current wine laws and regulations of each region, as well as consultation with wine industry professionals.
Click here to see more about the entire De Long Wine Map Collection!
De Long’s Wine Map of South Africa - Wine Regions
one year ago
Stunning map of not just the wine route but of the Western Cape itself. Very happy with the quality of the paper too. An all round brilliant product.