This De Long wine map was released in 2017 and covers the popular wine country of South Africa.
- Accurate and extensively researched
- Informative - statistics on vineyard areas and grape varieties are shown
- In Context - comparative latitudes of other World wine regions
- Features the popular wine regions of Paarl & Stellenbosch and Robertson
- Attractive - 24" by 36" (610 x 914mm), expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper. Suitable for framing.
- Published June 2017
De Long’s Wine Map of South Africa
4 months ago
Stunning map of not just the wine route but of the Western Cape itself. Very happy with the quality of the paper too. An all round brilliant product.