Whether you’re learning about wine or a fan of Australian wines, this map is an essential reference.
- Accurate - extensively researched
- Up to Date - the only up to date wine map of Australia currently available (released in 2016).
- In Context - comparative latitudes of other world wine regions.
- Shows all of Australia's official wine zones and regions.
- Detailed map of Adelaide and the wine growing areas of Tasmania.
- Includes statistics regarding acreage and major grape varieties of each state.
- Attractive - 24" by 36" (610mm x 914mm), expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper. Suitable for framing.
Australia is the seventh largest wine producing nation in the world and extremely important to markets in the USA, UK and the rest of Europe.
De Long’s Wine Map of Australia
10 months ago
handsome looking map. Much higher quality finish and paper than I expected. Wish I'd bought more now.