Once an empire, Austria and Hungary both have long traditions of wine making.
- Accurate - extensively researched
- Up to Date - the only up to date wine map of Austra and Hungary currently available (released in 2018).
- In Context - comparative latitudes of other world wine regions.
- The map shows all of Austria and Hungary's official wine regions as well as adjacent regions in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia.
- Detailed maps of Wachau, Kremsal and Kamptal and Tokaj are included.
- Includes statistics regarding acreage and major grape varieties of each state.
- Attractive - 24" by 36" (610mm x 914mm)
- Expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper.
- Suitable for framing.
All of the maps are made using the latest mapping technology, current wine laws and regulations of each region, as well as consultation with wine industry professionals.
Click here to see more about the entire De Long Wine Map Collection!
De Long’s Wine Map of Austria and Hungary - Wine Regions