Once an empire, Austria and Hungary both have long traditions of wine making.
- Accurate - extensively researched
- Up to Date - the only up to date wine map of Austra and Hungary currently available (released in 2018).
- In Context - comparative latitudes of other world wine regions.
- The map shows all of Austria and Hungary's official wine regions as well as adjacent regions in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia.
- Detailed maps of Wachau, Kremsal and Kamptal and Tokaj are included.
- Includes statistics regarding acreage and major grape varieties of each state.
- Attractive - 24" by 36" (610mm x 914mm), expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper. Suitable for framing.