Whether you’re learning about wine or a fan of New Zealand wines, this map is an essential reference.
- Accurate - extensively researched
- Up to Date - the only up to date wine map of New Zealand currently available.
- In Context - comparative latitudes of other world wine regions.
- Shows all of New Zealand's official wine zones and regions.
- Detailed maps of Central Otago, Marlborough, Wairarapa, Hawke's Bay and Gisborne.
- Includes statistics regarding acreage and major grape varieties of each state.
- Attractive - 24" by 36" (610mm x 914mm)
- Expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper.
- Suitable for framing.
- Published: December 2016.
All of the maps are made using the latest mapping technology, current wine laws and regulations of each region, as well as consultation with wine industry professionals.
Click here to see more about the entire De Long Wine Map Collection!