Whether you’re learning about wine or a fan of New Zealand wines, this map is an essential reference.
- Accurate - extensively researched
- Up to Date - the only up to date wine map of New Zealand currently available (released in 2016).
- In Context - comparative latitudes of other world wine regions.
- Shows all of New Zealand's official wine zones and regions.
- Detailed maps of Central Otago, Marlborough, Wairarapa, Hawke's Bay and Gisborne.
- Includes statistics regarding acreage and major grape varieties of each state.
- Attractive - 24" by 36" (610mm x 914mm), expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper. Suitable for framing.