A detailed, technically accurate Wine Map of France.
- Accurate - extensively researched
- In Context - includes adjacent regions in Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Spain.
- Detailed - includes detail maps of Bordeaux, Côte d’Or and Beaujolais.
- 36" by 24" (914mm x 610mm), expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper. Suitable for framing.
- Includes 8 page index booklet.
The France wine map is also available in a metro style.
De Long’s Wine Map of France
2 months ago
Great product, easy to use and very informative
4 months ago
Had previously purchased the Italy map so tried France this time. The map was even better than it looked on screen and loved the mini picture with the regions.
6 months ago
The best wine map of France Ive come across- perfect for teaching and seeing the proximity of different wine regions to each other. Most books and maps look only at individual regions. Ideal for the French Wine Scholar programme.