- Active chiller without ice
- Chilling in 5 minutes
- Keep in the freezer
- No waste of space in the fridge
- Suitable for 0.3L (11 fl oz) and 0.5L (17 fl oz) bottles
Chilling drinks quickly and keeping them cold is no longer a problem using the Rapid Ice! The amazing Rapid Ice Coolers can best be described as super cold flexible ice jackets. They can, when taken from the freezer, simply be slipped over the bottle. The drink will be chilled within 5 minutes and stays cool for hours. The coolers are unbreakable and reusable.
VacuVin Rapid Ice Active Beer Cooler Instructions
- Store the Rapid Ice in the freezer.
- Take the Rapid Ice Cooler from the freezer and slip it with both hands over the bottle or can.
- The drink will be chilled from room temperature in just 5 minutes, keeping it cool for hours.
- After use store the Rapid Ice back in the freezer.
For the best effect, it is recommended to keep the cooling element in the freezer for 8 hours at a temperature of -18º celcius or -0.4 Fahrenheit
Note: To clean the Rapid Ice only use a damp cloth; do not immerse, do not put in dishwasher, do not clean with abrasive or aggressive agents.
VacuVin Rapid Ice Active Beer Cooler Sleeve
5 months ago
Not as effective as other reviews and advertising claimed, but then this was iin the middle of the recent heatwave.
The standard 500 ml bottle is a very tight fit inside this sleeve. That’s probably better for cooling because there are less aigaps but I am somewhat anxious that the sleeve is too tight. A 330 ml bottle is a loose and easy fit but there are air gaps between every segment so it might not be quite so effective. The larger 660 ml bottles of beer like San Miguel will not fit inside this beer sleeve.
If you are in the garden and want a second bottle or you have friends round, you need several beer sleeves which starts to cost a lot more and takes up more room to store in the freezer.
2 years ago
Already had some. Great for the first cold beer back from the shops.