- Capacity: 24 Bottles (2H x 12W)
- Width: 1200mm 47 1/4"
- Height (Total): 280mm 11"
- Height (Per Layer): 140mm 5 1/2" (2 Layers)
- Depth: 295mm 11 5/8"
- Easy to assemble, no tools required!
- Suitable for both standard Wine and Champagne bottles
The Modularack Wine Racks simply slots together and doesn’t need any tools or DIY skills to assemble. Have your wine rack ready in a matter of minutes and add more layers as your wine collection grows, resulting in a sturdy and attractive professional wine rack with no cutting, drilling or hammering required!
The Modularack Wooden Wine Racks are imported from Australia exclusively by ourselves. Each piece is manufactured from plantation grown Australian Radiata Pine which is a unique hardwood that will not easily dent, turn yellow or fade.
Click here to find out more information about the Modularack Wine Racks.
Additional single layers are also available - Please Note: If you require 3 or more 24 bottle modularacks, it will be more economical to purchase a 72 bottle modularack.
Modularack Wine Racking System offers:
- Quick and easy to assemble
- No tools required to build
- Simply fit pieces together
- Strong and stable
- Large bottle storage capacity
- Your wine rack can grow at the same pace as your collection
- Environmentally Sound – Australian Radiata Plantation Pine
- Won’t dent, turn yellow, fade or discolour
- A true cellar atmosphere in your own home
- Makes a great gift for any wine enthusiast
Modularack Assembly Instructions
- Set two beams apart with the groves facing upward.
- Place two crossbars of the length you have chosen and insert them into the beam groves. Be sure the ends of the crossbars are flush fitted with the beams.
- Build additional rows by setting two more beams on the top of the crossbars on top of that. If you stack more than 7 layers high you should consider some stabilizing connections to the wall.
This product is exclusive to Wineware in the UK
Do you need any wine bottle neck tags?
Modularack Wooden Wine Rack 24 Bottle - Natural Pine 2H x 12W
one year ago
Overpriced and poorly finished. Unimpressed.