- Capacity: 36 Bottles (4H x 9W)
- Width: 911mm 35 7/8"
- Height (Total): 560mm 22 1/8"
- Height (Per Layer): 140mm 5 1/2" (4 Layers)
- Depth: 295mm 11 5/8"
- Easy to assemble, no tools required!
- Suitable for both standard Wine and Champagne bottles
The Modularack Wine Racks simply slots together and doesn’t need any tools or DIY skills to assemble. Have your wine rack ready in a matter of minutes and add more layers as your wine collection grows, resulting in a sturdy and attractive professional wine rack with no cutting, drilling or hammering required!
The Modularack Wooden Wine Racks are imported from Australia exclusively by ourselves. Each piece is manufactured from plantation grown Australian Radiata Pine which is a unique hardwood that will not easily dent, turn yellow or fade.
Click here to find out more information about the Modularack Wine Racks.
Additional single layers are also available - Please Note: 2 Additional Layers is the equivalent of a 18 bottle modularack.
Modularack Wine Racking System offers:
- Quick and easy to assemble
- No tools required to build
- Simply fit pieces together
- Strong and stable
- Large bottle storage capacity
- Your wine rack can grow at the same pace as your collection
- Environmentally Sound – Australian Radiata Plantation Pine
- Won’t dent, turn yellow, fade or discolour
- A true cellar atmosphere in your own home
- Makes a great gift for any wine enthusiast
Modularack Assembly Instructions
- Set two beams apart with the groves facing upward.
- Place two crossbars of the length you have chosen and insert them into the beam groves. Be sure the ends of the crossbars are flush fitted with the beams.
- Build additional rows by setting two more beams on the top of the crossbars on top of that. If you stack more than 7 layers high you should consider some stabilizing connections to the wall.
This product is exclusive to Wineware in the UK
Do you need any wine bottle neck tags?
Modularack Wooden Wine Rack 36 Bottle - Natural Pine 4H x 9W
4 months ago
I ordered the pine rack to stain in Oak. I was a bit worried about other reviews I read re the sturdiness of this product but can reassure shoppers that the rack when assembled is solid as a rock. Really easy to assemble, no nails or glue I did use a rubber mallet to make sure the cross bars sat snuggly in the grooves. I specifically went for this modular rack as it can be assembled in situ which, I needed because the space was tight and wouldn’t accommodate a pre assembled rack.Looks great now stained and already full of wine. Recommended