- Height: 195mm 7 2/3"
- Diameter: 106mm 4 1/6"
- Capacity: 630ml 22 2/9 fl oz
- Packed in 4 glasses per box
- Ideal for: Gin and Tonic, Cocktails and mixers
Spiegelau's recommended Gin and Tonic Glass uses!
Classic Gin and Tonic
- Add all ingredients to the Spiegelau Gin and Tonic glass and stir gently. The hint of dry juniper in the gin meets the tart fruitiness of the tonic water, topped off by aromatic lemon peel oils. 50ml gin | 1 Lemon Zest | Tonic Water.
Tea & Tonic
- Pour the gin over the tea and leave to infuse for approx. 60 seconds. Add all the ingredients to a Spiegelau Gin & Tonic glass and stir gently. In this interpretation, the familiar Early Grey aroma of bergamot harmonizes with the gin and tonic water in an unfamiliar and surprising way. 50ml Gin | 1 Tea Bag Early Grey | 1 Lemon Wedge | Tonic Water.
- Add all ingredients to the Spiegelau Gin and Tonic glass and stir gently. The Mediterranean version of the gin and tonic, the orange provides rich fruitiness, while the thyme gives the drink a subtle herbal note. 50ml Gin | 1 Thyme Sprig | 1 Orange Wedge | Tonic Water.
- Add all ingredients to the Spiegelau Gin and Tonic glass and stir gently. The fruity slow is harmoniously balanced by a splash of fresh lime and the tartness of the tonic water and bitters. 50ml Slow Gin | 5ml Lime Juice | 1 Lime Wedge | 2 Dashes Peychaud's Bitters | Tonic Water.
About Spiegelau Glassware
- Improved breakage resistance
- Brilliant clarity
- Exceptional durability
- Certified dishwasher safe
The following accessories are suitable for cleaning wine glasses:
Glass Cleaning Brush, Large Cleaning Cloth, Medium Cleaning Cloth, Restaurant Crystal Clean
Gin and Tonic
Set of 4
Spiegelau Copa Gin and Tonic Glass - Set of 4