The Briar Root Corkscrew from Laguiole En Aubrac, is manufactured in polished stainless steel with a Briar Root handle and incorporates a built in serrated edged foil cutter blade with 5 long spiral screw.
This Corkscrew is supplied in a unique Laguiole en Aubrac wooden presentation case.
About the Laguiole En Aubrac Corkscrew Briar Root Wooden Handle
- Material: Wood tipped & Stainless Steel
- Length: 120mm
- Features the Laguiole en Aubrac logo & the famous Bull
- Matt stainless steel finish
- Handmade from start to finish by one single artisan
- Supplied with a presentation gift box
- Includes a fold out blade, bottle cap opener and corkscrew
- Wineware recommends that you wash by hand
- All Laguiole Corkscrews include a life time guarantee
Handmade & crafted in France
Wineware are a certified stockist and supply genuine Laguiole corkscrews.
Laguiole En Aubrac Corkscrew Briar Root Wooden Handle
one year ago
This was a gift and came in a lovely box although expensive worth the money
M J Botha
2 years ago
A beautiful handcrafted item,i brought it for my sons 21st , he is doing a hotel apprenticeship in Germany . Very happy with it ,an ideal gift for any lucky receiver ,