This set of 12 metal connector strips will allow you to connect two racks that sit side by side together to create what looks like one whole rack. They can only be used when connecting horizontally and you'll only be required to fix these to the front of the rack. These connector strips will only work on Traditional Wine Racks purchased through Wineware.
Each Connector: Length: 82mm - Depth: 19mm - Thick: 1.8mm
How to use: Traditional Wine Rack Metal Connector Kit
- Position & screw Rack #1 to the wall
- Position Rack #2 approximately 95mm from Rack #1 (metal to metal / side by side)
- Tap in several of the connectors into the front of the rack to join them together
- Adjust Rack #2 so all of the positioned connectors are tight
- Screw Rack #2 to the wall
- Tap in the remaining connectors until the rack is complete
- Continue this process if joining additional racks
Click here to download a PDF version of How to use: Traditional Wine Rack Metal Connector Kit.
Do you need any wine bottle neck tags?
Traditional Wine Rack Metal Connector Kit - Set of 12
7 months ago
If, like me, you have a selection of wine racks of the wood and metal type then this may be for you. I should make clear however that Wineware make absolutely clear that these are only sold for use with racks made by them so if you do choose to buy them for use with other racks there is no guarantee they will work. But they have in my case so I have given them 5 stars!