We believe that this product offers an innovative gift with a real difference and is something that is both educational and enjoyable to use.
- 15 Wine Label Removers (that can each be cut into two pieces) which allow the user to quickly remove the label from favourite wine bottles without messy soaking.
- A detailed review of the main grape varieties together with their origins and characteristics.
- A step by step account of the wine making process.
- An interesting glossary of wine terminology.
- The Aroma Wheel, known throughout the trade, enhancing the user’s ability to identify and describe the complexities of wine.
- 52 double pages of tasting records.
- All presented in a beautiful quality, heavy weight, double gate cover embossed ’The Wine Journal’.
- Two colour options (red and black) and all Wine Journals are individually packed in their own protective outer robust cardboard box which is enough to cope with our postal system!
The Wine Journal - Tasting Notebook
one month ago
A super wine label journal (and I managed to get it on sale!). I had one of these but lost and so it was great to have one back again. I keep favourite wine and beer labels in here (easier than keeping the bottles!) with brief notes. Great for going back to to remind you of a great event or just so that you know what to reorder.